Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Creative Revival Launched

Last night, after some technical issues, I finally got the website for Creative Revival published.  It's still under construction and a bit fuzzy around the edges but I like it overall.  I'd love to hear what you think about it!

Today I am  working on strategic planning and structure, I worked out a preliminary draft of bylaws to discuss with Anastasia when we meet later this week.

Everything seems to be going really quickly but not uncomfortably so.  Anastasia and I seem to work together really well and I am looking forward to developing a professional and friendly relationship with her over the next months and, hopefully, years.

As today is Tuesday, I have my regular southbay discussion meeting at 8.  Today a member sent an interesting article about homelessness in America and I responded with a discussion of the root causes of generational poverty cycles and also challenged the other members to come up with possible/realistic solutions to the problem, especially those who are really angry that 'no one's doing anything about it!'

I look foreward to hearing some interesting suggestions :)

Time to get back to work, sorry for the dry and boring report... I hope to write something more interesting once I'm done with the dry and functional work of creating the documents for Creative Revival.

You can visit our website at www.creativerevival.org

No comments: