I'd love to know your answers to these fun questions! Please post them as a comment here so I can get to know you better!
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship? As serious as any relationship with me can be—I’m not known for seriousness
02) What was your dream growing up?—To be a scientist and make a lot of super-exciting discoveries about the world.
03) What talent do you wish you had? I really and truly wish I was able to be and stay organized; especially in my domestic life.
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be? Alcoholic: Frangelico or Sherry, Non-alcoholic: Diet Dr. Pepper or Sugar-free Red Bull
05) Favorite vegetable? Hard one! Either Asparagus or Grilled Brussel Sprouts
06) What was the last book you read? Viktor Frankl’s “Man’s Search for Meaning”
07) What zodiac sign are you? Libra
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where. Ears pierced, too chicken for anything else.
09) Worst Habit? Getting so stuck in my head that I am oblivious to everything and everyone else.
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? Either that or ask if I could walk with you
11) What is your favorite sport? Intellectual/ conversational Judo
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude? Perhaps a bit overly optimistic.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Play catch-up then compare notes on our respective theories and projects.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you? Having waited 33 years to move out of Missouri
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
16) Do you have any pets? I wish!
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? After I recovered from shock I’d invite you in and offer you some tea.
18) What was your first impression of me? B- That you were frighteningly intelligent and very fascinating. R- I was intimidated by your powerful mind, self-confidence, and was afraid you would not like me.
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Stuffed (not by a taxidermist): cute. Real ones: kinda scary. Stuffed by a Taxidermist: Not sure.
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I would have smaller, more delicate-looking bone-structure.
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Most likely your crime partner.
22) What color eyes do you have? Green-hazel
23) Ever been arrested? Yep
24) Bottle or can soda? Bottle—trying to avoid aluminum (linked to Alzheimer’s)
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Buy a reliable used convertible with a backseat big enough for Lily’s car seat.
26) What's your favorite place to hang out at? The Beach
27) Do you believe in ghosts? I believe in the ones from our past.
28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Theorize.
29) Do you swear a lot? Not anymore.
30) Biggest pet peeve? Intentional unkindness
31) In one word, how would you describe yourself? Mercurial
32) Do you believe/appreciate romance? Probably yes.
33) Favourite and least favourite food? Fave: Persian. Least fave: Sushi.
34) Do you believe in God? I choose to believe, though I find it illogical, because I don’t want to have to worry about things I cannot control.
35) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you? Yep
36) Favourite band(s) of ALL time: The Three Musketeers, Robin Hood and his Merry Men, The Dadaists, and the Existentialists.